[opencms-dev] need statistic (page hits)

Arash Kaffamanesh kaffamanesh at dmu-world.de
Tue Sep 28 23:02:14 CEST 2004

Tim, nice guys,

All of you are right.

--> Tim,

Yes I agree, WebTrends was (is ?) overpriced, for my last company it was
the only choice at that time (3 year's ago, because Siemens was hosting
the portal application and had WebTrends for analyzing and we had payed
2 Mio. $ for the cms portal, therfore 20.000 for WebTrends was not so
much for my crazy cheefs, which are unemployed now :-).

--> Steve,

I had evaluated one year later Urchin (www.urchin.com), it was
affordable (700$ I think) among all other commercial products and had
the same features as WebTrends and much more easy to configure, may be
it's something for your Marketing Manager :-)

Best Regards,
Arash