[opencms-dev] OpenCms 5 on WebLogic 8.1 and Oracle 9i

Denham, Martin Martin.Denham at edfenergy.com
Wed Sep 29 11:00:47 CEST 2004

Hi,

I had a similar problem when dots appeared both in directory names and file names when using weblogic 8.1 sp2 and it was fixed with a service pack - CR180850_810sp2.jar.  That service pack should be part of Weblogic 8.1 sp3.

I currently have opencms working satisfactorily with weblogic 8.1 and oracle 9 on windows, but am grappling with problems when attempting to run opencms on Solaris.

regards

Martin