[opencms-dev] URGENT: I'm forced to leave without help...

Tristan Tarrant ttarrant at etnoteam.it
Wed Sep 29 17:18:11 CEST 2004

On Wed, 2004-09-29 at 15:50 +0200, Vincenzo Lombardi wrote:

> I was enthusiast of discovering this product/project in which I could
> partecipate also like a developer, but Mailing list archive is off
> line, I'm dispirited  and if I don't get answers to start up my site
> I'm forced to leave and pass to something else.
>
> It would be a pity.
> I like the project and I repeat I could partecipate and adopt OpenCMS
> in many other situations, also involving other people, but I'm blocked
> without light, at the moment.
>
> No clue, no quick start documentation, no mailinglist archive!
>
> Would some of you, saint souls, please help me????
>
> :)

The OpenCMS archives have been down for the last couple of days. I don't
know when they will be restored.
Understanding how OpenCMS works is something which requires a bit more
than a few days, though this comes with great rewards in power and
flexibility which you'll never obtain with other solution

Tristan