Rif: Re: [opencms-dev] URGENT: I'm forced to leave without help...

Vincenzo Lombardi vincenzo.lombardi at datamat.it
Wed Sep 29 19:03:07 CEST 2004

Ok, I see.

But I will not be on OpenCMS in the next weeks, months, years if I don't
produce something "visible" in a veeeeery short time.

I want to remain on this, but I can't take the decision of going on studying
OpenCMS alone, and my boss just remembered me that we have to show something
in a couple of days to our customer.

So, let's see if you could help me not to leave OpenCMS, then I'll go on
alone (I hope) crashing my head over the documentation I'll find (I hope) on
the site, ok? :)

I'd need to import a very little web site (a prototype), just 7 or 8 JSP and
 HTML pages at all, and JUST put a link to the download section on it (so
that my customer can see it working).
In the next weeks I'll add content like links gallery, forum etc.

For now, I Just need to publish the pages I have PLUS a download section
available to public users.
So that I can make a demo showing the download section, and the
administration console.

That's all :)

I don't know the product in detail, but I thought it was a good solution
also because I thought it was easy to do something similar.

Is that really so hard to do without going deep in its knowledge?
Or, I'd not ask for so much, something like a quick-start-web-demo
customizing

Please, if ouy can help, I think I, we (other developers in my company),
could partecipate to the project.

Vincenzo.
PS: HELP!!!