[opencms-dev] Need help with Internal Links

Philip subp at wachtel.us
Fri Aug 13 18:04:21 CEST 2004

Hi again,

Yup.  In regular pages (.html), the <cms:link> tag doesn’t get processed.
Somehow, the link gets changed automatically.  I did try to add <cms:link>,
but the only thing that happens is this:
<a
href="/opencms/opencms/www/photoalbum/category_2004/<cms:link>page2.html</cm
s:link>" target="_self">forward--></a>

And, when I publish it, I get:
Checking /www/photoalbum/category_2004/index.html contains broken link to:
/www/photoalbum/category_2004/page2.html

And then, oddly, I get this export error, which I just noticed:

Publishing resource ...
Publishing /www/photoalbum/category_2004/index.html
Publishing /system/bodies/www/photoalbum/category_2004/index.html
Static export, number of starting links is: 2
Exporting /www/photoalbum/category_2004/index.html
Exception com.opencms.core.CmsException: 31 Access denied to resource.
Detailed error: [com.opencms.file.mySql.CmsResourceBroker]
/default/vfs/www/photoalbum/category_2004/index.html.
at
com.opencms.file.genericSql.CmsResourceBroker.readFileHeader(CmsResourceBrok
er.java:5365)
at
com.opencms.file.genericSql.CmsResourceBroker.readProperty(CmsResourceBroker
.java:6117)
at com.opencms.file.CmsObject.readProperty(CmsObject.java:3302)
at com.opencms.util.Utils.isHttpsResource(Utils.java:368)
at
com.opencms.launcher.CmsXmlLauncher.generateOutput(CmsXmlLauncher.java:259)
at com.opencms.launcher.CmsXmlLauncher.launch(CmsXmlLauncher.java:341)
at com.opencms.launcher.A_CmsLauncher.initlaunch(A_CmsLauncher.java:274)
at com.opencms.file.CmsStaticExport.exportLink(CmsStaticExport.java:628)
at com.opencms.file.CmsStaticExport.<init>(CmsStaticExport.java:259)
at
com.opencms.file.genericSql.CmsResourceBroker.exportStaticResources(CmsResou
rceBroker.java:4659)
at com.opencms.file.CmsObject.exportStaticResources(CmsObject.java:1523)
at com.opencms.file.CmsObject.publishProject(CmsObject.java:2453)
at com.opencms.file.CmsObject.publishResource(CmsObject.java:2598)
at
com.opencms.workplace.CmsPublishResourceThread.run(CmsPublishResourceThread.
java:61)
Skipping /system/bodies/www/photoalbum/category_2004/index.html
... static export finished
Checking filesystem links ...
.. filesystem link check finished
... the resource has been published

So, still trying to figure this one out.  My theory is that opencms thinks
that the page is at /opencms/export even though I set export:false.

What do you think?

Thanks,
Philip