[opencms-dev] News in 5.3.6

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Fri Aug 13 21:07:34 CEST 2004

Unfortunatly there is no "news module" for 6.0 yet.

It's likley that this will not longer be required since OpenCms 6.0 will be
able to handle XmlContent in a way that you can just define an XML Schema
and OpenCms will generate an input editor for this. However this
functionality is currently in alpha and undocumented.

Best Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior
Alkacon Software - The OpenCms Experts