[opencms-dev] Re: Static export problem

mailofRonald mailofRonald at tiscali.nl
Sat Aug 14 15:18:47 CEST 2004

Hi Moris,

We have the W2003, Tomcat 5.0, MySQL 4.0 (when we go live we must use ORACLE) and OpenCMS 5.3.5 Ix. When you want more information tell me and you get it. The problem is that when we do an export, only one file (index.html) is writing in the export dir (also we have then stripping the project  with one extra file is in the project). Publishing the project is working fine when we stripped the project but the export runs endless .  The whole gallary map is also put in the export dir but the external links are missing. Maybe you can help me with the problem. When you are interested i keep you inform over new developments.

Ronald