[opencms-dev] system recovery

Hitesh hitesh.patel at tatainfotech.com
Sun Aug 15 13:00:46 CEST 2004

hi tomaz,

i replicated my working application on new system.
you just need to copy your opencms folder under Tomcat/webapps folder
and ur mysql data base i.e, opencms folder from "data" folder
change the required lines form opencms.properties and registry.xml if there is any.

i hope that shud work. u dont need to install opencms again. just copy the folder that's it.

Hitesh Patel
Software Consultant
Tata Infotech Ltd.
Mob: +919892678844.