[opencms-dev] Published pages are not in UTF-8

Xavier Ottolini xavier.ottolini at adelis.com
Fri Oct 1 11:14:09 CEST 2004

Hi ,

I published a whole project. All the pages are encoded in UTF-8. In the
page header, there is the following code :
charset=<cms:property name="content-encoding" default="utf-8" />">

As soon as the pages are not published, the encoding is utf-8. But when
the pages are published, the browser does not recognize the utf-8
encoding. It uses the iso-8859-1 encoding.

We use Tomcat 4.1 as J2EE server, Apache HTTPD as front server and
OpenCMS 5.1.

Is it necessary to add settings in Tomcat, Apache or OpenCms ?

Thanks
--
Xavier
Développeur multimédia