[opencms-dev] upgrade from 5.0.0 to 5.0.1 how

martin koeck opencms at brainwork.at
Fri Oct 1 15:42:47 CEST 2004

being one step further with this ...

it seems that when I rename the old /webapps/opencms (to have a backup
of it), then restart tomcat with the 5.0.1 /webapps/opencms.war, to get
the new 5.0.1 version installed in /webapps/opencms, I get an error msg
in the workplace, like

The version of workplace-templates and workplace-classes are different.
Please update one
<<<

I guess that means, that database workplace content and Java-classes are
out of sync.

Does that mean, I have to Administration/Database/export (including
system folder, I guess) under 5.0.0, and setup-wizard and re-import-db
under 5.0.1 ?

And then, copy my old config/opencms.properties ?

TIA
--
Martin Koeck