[opencms-dev] RV: replacement of GET parameters in static export

Mariano Barcia opencms at colaborativa.net
Sat Oct 2 01:27:12 CEST 2004

Hi all,
I have a brief question, I looked in the archives but could not solve
the problem.

We must make a static export of pages, linked from a central page like
this,

main-page.jsp:
<a
href="<cms:link>keyword-toc</cms:link>?app=<%=app%>&keyword=<%=keyw%>"><
%=keyw%></a>

Static export does try to export all the pages, but it is not able to
perform the proper replacement. Please note this
(keyword-toc?app=bve&keyword=ZICHT OP VERZUIM) below, which results in
an error. The documentation says something about replacing the GET
parameters by a proper underscore so it results in a valid HTML
filename.

*************************************
Exporting /add-ons/elements/keyword-toc
Exception com.opencms.core.CmsException: 0 Unknown exception. Detailed
error: [com.opencms.file.CmsStaticExport] couldn't open file C:\Program
Files\Apache Group\Tomcat
4.1\webapps\myproject\export/add-ons/elements/keyword-toc?app=bve&keywor
d=ZICHT OP VERZUIM: C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Tomcat
4.1\webapps\myproject\export\add-ons\elements\keyword-toc?app=bve&keywor
d=ZICHT OP VERZUIM (The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax
is incorrect).

keyword-toc is a JSP script. We tried renaming "keyword-toc" to
"keyword-toc.html" but no luck. I believe the export property is set OK

We're using opencms 5.0.1

Thanks in advance to all,

--mariano