[opencms-dev] multi site suggestions

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Mon Oct 4 15:17:36 CEST 2004

Best Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior
Alkacon Software - The OpenCms Experts
http://www.alkacon.com <http://www.alkacon.com/>

  _____

From: opencms-dev-bounces at opencms.org
[mailto:opencms-dev-bounces at opencms.org] On Behalf Of Hans van der Linden
Sent: Monday, October 04, 2004 2:05 PM
To: The OpenCms mailing list
Subject: [opencms-dev] multi site suggestions

Hi

You guys maybe think I have a "multi site" obsession but I just find it a
very important feature.....

1. Will opencms.properties be coverted to an XML file in > alpha 1 ? This I
ask because now I generate a very long line after the site.root.list
property which will be more structured in a XML element way?

2. Maybe it's a good idea to work with an alias element as well? I don't how
resource consuming the number of sites are? if not you can off course just
add an new element else the alias is maybe a good idea?

regards

Hans