[opencms-dev] Results in lucene module

Farnaz Fotrousi f_fotrousi at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 5 14:26:47 CEST 2004

Hi,

I am using lucene 1.2 module for search in opencms5.1 . "simple_search.jsp" was the file that I used for doing simple search in that module. I can see search results successfully. but the title of any result is "untitled" and description is "null" but I can see "last_modified" in result's list and link to that resource works properly.
Can any one help me what is happened?

Also I need to do advanced search by combination of some words. Does some one have example for advanced search?

Best Regards,
Farnaz