[opencms-dev] Convert CMSResource to CMSJspNavElement

Ayvid B ayvid_bh at rediffmail.com
Fri Oct 8 23:16:34 CEST 2004

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------

Hi

I want to know if there is a way to convert a CMSResource to CMSJspNavElement?

I am going through a folder which has some resources which are in navigation and some resources which are not in navigation.
The folder whose resources I am getting is itself not in navigation.
So I am using the method cmsObject.getResourcesInFolder for getting the contents of the folder.

Now I want to get only those elements of the folder which are in navigation.

Can anyone tell me how can I do that.

Thanks,
Ayvid