[opencms-dev] Localisation question

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Mon Oct 11 09:23:59 CEST 2004

Setting the locale based in the user session is not a standard feature.
You probably need to write your own locale handler for this.

See interface:
org.opencms.i18n.I_CmsLocaleHandler

Default implementation
org.opencms.i18n.CmsDefaultLocaleHandler

The locale handler used is configured in opencms-system.xml.

Best Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior
Alkacon Software - The OpenCms Experts