[opencms-dev] API question - how can i access preview content?

Andy Kriger akriger at greaterthanone.com
Tue Oct 12 22:21:41 CEST 2004

Here's the situation: I am using OpenCMS to store content, but delivering
that content with Struts and Tiles (because I couldn't figure out how to use
OpenCMS as a controller and reach out to Struts actions - too many inclusion
loop/pathing issues).

I have it working so that my tiles action can call the path of my online
content and OpenCMS delivers the content.

How would I retrieve offline content from OpenCMS (preferably through the
API, but via URL could also work)?

thx
andy