[opencms-dev] Creating Images

Andras Balogh andras at reea.net
Thu Oct 14 12:20:05 CEST 2004

Hello,

    Upps is forgot to tell this i have changed in Opencms5 .. so maybe
is not more valid to change in OpenCms6.
The file should be in the workplace package somewhere since this is
where the properties are saved.
You should see what page are beeing requested when a property is set or
altered.
    However maybe in OpenCms6 is a better way to handle this?

Best regards,
Andras.