[opencms-dev] Creating Images

Daniel Wiesner daniel.wiesner at av-studio.de
Thu Oct 14 14:00:50 CEST 2004

Yes that's it!

In order to recieve system events, your class must register with
 * the OpenCms event mechanism. This can be done in the constructor of a
class
 * like this:
 * <pre>
 * org.opencms.main.A_OpenCms.addCmsEventListener(this);
 * </pre>

I think I have to load the image creating class as a servlet because the
constructor does the registration - right? Or is there an other way to
load classess in opencms?

Daniel