[opencms-dev] Urgent Opencms hangs Oracle 9IAS 9.0.3

Felipe.Ramos at steria.es Felipe.Ramos at steria.es
Wed Oct 20 17:15:15 CEST 2004

Hello Juan David:

It's very difficult to give an answer with only that information.

It could be a firewall between the DB and the Application, or it could be
the pool of connections ( don't use the hibernate pool on your server! )
or maybe another one application running on the server, or the driver used
( you must use ojdbc14.jar ) .... or what ever.... With more information
we could give you and answer.

We have developed ( for example ) the new web and intranet of the
"Parlamento de Andalucía"  in Sevilla, Spain  with OpenCMS 5.0.1and J2EE
in an environment very similar to yours, and everything goes very well,
and the client is really very happy with the platform and with our
solution. The web is finished but it's not yet in internet because of
politicians themes, you know...  So your platform is not the guilty.

PD:  You must give a solution to the bug with "closing connections",
because it's very important in a production environment.

Please, feel free to call me.

Felipe Ramos
Steria España
Paseo de las Doce Estrellas, 2
Campo de las Naciones
28042 Madrid, Spain
Tel.: 913 939 832

Juan David Ayllón Burguillo <jdayllon at gmail.com>
Sent by: opencms-dev-bounces at opencms.org
20/10/2004 16:42
Please respond to Juan David Ayllón Burguillo; Please respond to The
OpenCms mailing list