[opencms-dev] How install opencms with customized workplace?

Farnaz Fotrousi f_fotrousi at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 20 18:54:02 CEST 2004

Dear claus,

Thanks a lot for your help but I did it in another way. I synchronized /system/workplace/ with a local empty directory. So I could have all workplace files in my server.Then I replaced these files with equivalent files in installation war file and updated manifest.xml.
So I could install opencms with customized workplace!!

Regards,
Farnaz.

Claus Priisholm <cpr at codedroids.com> wrote:
You could make a module and set the additionalresources property to
include those resources you've altered.
Once exported you can use this module to patch the standard
installation simply by importing the module.

On 18/10-2004, at 10.00, Farnaz Fotrousi wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am using opencms5.0.1. I have changed some files in
> /system/workplace/ in order to customize workplace. For instances I
> made some changes in "format.css" in order to change colors and fonts
> in front_end. or in some cases I have changed some file's properties
> in system/workplace/administration/...
>
> Now I need to install opencms with applied changes in another server.
> How is it possible?
>
> Regards,
> Farnaz
>
> Do you Yahoo!?

Claus Priisholm, CodeDroids ApS
+45 48 22 46 46
cpr (you-know-what) interlet.dk - cpr (you-know-what) codedroids.com
http://www.interlet.dk - http://www.codedroids.com