[opencms-dev] re:Urgent Opencms hangs Oracle 9IAS 9.0.3

Juan David Ayllón Burguillo jdayllon at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 23:21:43 CEST 2004

Thanks for the answers.

 Not if the error that this taking place in my Oracle 9IAS/Oracle DB
is the same one that is corrected with the part that Dariush has
recommended to me. We did not observe a great load in the data base
but if we observed as in a while the system begins to saturate of
processes type "httpd" and he finishes falling by maximum of users.
This did not happen before the installation of Opencms 5.0.1.

 I hope that confirm this, and will prove parcha, i will be very lucky :-).

Thank you very much to all
--
Juan David Ayllón Burguillo
Consejeria de Cultura Junta de Andalucia.