[opencms-dev] Urgent Opencms hangs Oracle 9IAS 9.0.3

Juan David Ayllón Burguillo jdayllon at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 12:45:09 CEST 2004

Hi!

  I don't explain very well my problem, my poor english maybe te
problem :-(, i have been talking with my DBA but he says that Oracle
app's didn't give any java error or similar in the moment of hang.

We only see in "ps" that there are about 300% more of "HTTPD" process
and it doesn't respond to any request, we need to stop entire Oracle
9IAS, anything in it responds.

Thanks in advance.

Juan David Ayllón Burguillo