[opencms-dev] relate site to template/module

Hans van der Linden hans at iblinden.nl
Tue Oct 26 09:27:49 CEST 2004

Hi

I ran into a litle problem. I now have 20 websites running. The problem now is keeping some structured overview in my templates. I
have 3 templates per website so when I add a new page I get a combo of 60 possible templates. What I am thinking of is to relate the
template (module) to a website... So when I have selected "website A" I will only see the templates of "website A"... Any
suggestions on how to do this ???? Maybe some directions in where to change this in the source???

regards

Hans