[opencms-dev] opencms and mysql

Cherif multxt at free.fr
Tue Oct 26 15:55:58 CEST 2004

hi again
My first message did'nt get no reply!! but ok, my problem is solved
I am new in opencms, and i am using opencms 6, it's a real giant!! like it
really.

One step is done(installation, jsptemplate, html document, jsp document) or
almost

Now i want to see how to use a mysql database:

    should i create a database with name tables etc... and a use jsp,
servlet to access it ?
Is there any special to do for opencms before proceding? I mean there is
alredy the opencms database, should i simply create my DB ?

Regards