[opencms-dev] Two Body Elements under Opencms6 Alpha

Sebastian Himberger sebastian.himberger at gmx.de
Wed Oct 27 17:04:42 CEST 2004

Hi Joachim,

There is a property called "template-elements" wich you can define for
the jsptemplate. There you can define multiple bodies. Here's an example
>from my template:

> template-elements:body*|Body,body2*|Body2

In the template you can use the following:

> 	   <cms:template element="body">
>                 <cms:include element="body" editable="true" />
>            </cms:template>
> 	   <cms:template element="body2">
>                 <cms:include element="body2" editable="true" />
>            </cms:template>

The Syntax of the template-elements is explained somewhere in the
OpenCms Source. I will try to look the exact location up, later today
and then post it.

HTH

Sebastian