[opencms-dev] including external content without frames andiframes

Olli Aro olli_aro at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Oct 27 12:58:53 CEST 2004

With that approach you need to make sure that you don't have any relative
links or image paths as part of the content, since these would point to your
server. Also - if your source site relies on any session information that
would not work correctly.

Such a shame that there is no library available, which would allow you to do
this (a bit like portlets)... Or does someone know one?

Regards,

Olli