[opencms-dev] Re: Include file html in JSP problem in Opencms6.0

cdg3472 kosol.t at g-able.com
Wed Oct 27 13:05:52 CEST 2004

Dear all
    Hi Hans, I didn't got any solution for "Include file HTML in JSP
problem", and i demo it to my customer
by definded new property that contain content of file (some simple
content) and use include plain text instead
and got same problem as your.
    I still finding out solution for this problem as now opencms6 alpha
2 is released. I think i will try alpha2 and, if it's
work i will told you. This feature is a usefully feature then i think
all developers will solve it's soon. :)

Best regards,
Tar
Kosol Tuanveeradej