[SPAM] - [opencms-dev] OpenCms 6.0 alpha 2 released - Bayesian Filter detected spam

Fievet Marc Marc.Fievet at winterthur.be
Wed Oct 27 16:16:34 CEST 2004

Hello,

I try to test it but OpenCMS is loaded I have the following message:

PLEASE NOTE: The required classes for the OpenCms 'templateone' demo could
not be loaded!
In case you just did a setup, you must now restart your servlet engine.

If you intentionally did not install the 'templateone' demo, please
disregard this message.

Accordind to the message,I restart tomcat but I have the same message.

An idea?

Regards,

MARC

MARC FIEVET