[opencms-dev] missing /opencms/opencms/index.jsp ?

Kellen Dye kdye at library.ucsd.edu
Wed Oct 27 20:52:39 CEST 2004

Setup:
Tomcat 5.0.28
Debian Linux
Java 1.4.1
Firefox PR1

After a successful install, I am on step 10, in step_10_finished.jsp, where a link is presented to:
request.getContextPath() + "/opencms/index.jsp" (which is /opencms/opencms/index.jsp)

When I go to that URL i get nothing (an empty page).

looking in the DB, i do:
mysql> SELECT RESOURCE_PATH FROM CMS_ONLINE_STRUCTURE WHERE RESOURCE_PATH like '%index.jsp';
Empty set (0.01 sec)

I am able to get to the workspace and log in, etc, by going to:
/opencms/opencms/system/login/

Am I missing something here? or is the link wrong?

Kellen