[opencms-dev] Problem Installing 6.0 alpha 1&2 on WinXP

Andreas Lemke lemke at dialog.uni-oldenburg.de
Thu Oct 28 12:07:54 CEST 2004

> Check out the file "setup.log" located in your WEB-INF/config folder.
Maybe
> there's more / better information about what happend during the import of
> the workplace.
>
> Best Regards,
> Alex.
>
> Alexander Kandzior
> Alkacon Software - The OpenCms Experts
> http://www.alkacon.com

Hello!

Well, I have narrowed the problem down a bit. Despite of what I wrote in my
previous mail, all files are in the VFS.
setup.log shows no warning etc.

I turned on debug level logging and found the following:

28 Okt 2004 11:55:32,796  INFO [rg.opencms.jsp.CmsJspLoginBean: 202] Login
of user 'Admin' on page /sites/default/index.jsp
28 Okt 2004 11:55:37,702 DEBUG [rg.opencms.db.CmsDriverManager:1969] Access
to resource /system/workplace/views/top_fs.jsp not permitted for user
Export, required permissions +r not satisfied by -r-w+v-c

--> Therefore, I see no views.

So, I log in as user "Admin", but am treated as user "Export" then. I only
found one
article in the mail archives which mentions but without a solution.

I directly access OpenCMS through port 8080 of tomcat, there's no wrapping
/ mod-proxying etc. from i.e. apache

regards,
   Andreas Lemke