[opencms-dev] Urgent Opencms hangs Oracle 9IAS 9.0.3

Farnaz Fotrousi f_fotrousi at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 28 23:51:30 CEST 2004

Dear Dariush,

First of all, sorry comming back to you too late.
Now I should tell you that Before I wanted to use DataSource, I tested ConnPool but I had faced with the same problems which persists after using DataSource.So it seems these behaviors are not just related to DataSource or Connpool.
Can you help me, which factors can cause these problems?

Kind Regards,
Farnaz.

Dariush <dariush at eximia.it> wrote:
Hi Farnaz,
first of all you should investigate to understand if the access denied error
occurs only using DataSources (but I don't think so) or also using default
connPool.

If problem persists also using connPool, try to restart from a plain installation.

Consider that from an access privilege point of view to opencms resources,
datasources and connpool are the same thing.

Let me know if the problem occurs only with DataSources.

Best regards, Dariush.

Sent: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 07:33:43 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [opencms-dev] Urgent Opencms hangs Oracle 9IAS 9.0.3

> DearDariush,
>
> Thanks for your help. That was useful for running opencms with
thosedatasources. But unfortunately my problems haven't solved completely.
> In some cases opencms works properly but others it hangs : pages
(inexplorer view ) are not displayed and when I try to reach some parts
inAdministration view, the message which asks me username and password
forconnecting to Application Server, is displayed. In these cases logfile
shows methat access to those resources aredenied.
> like:
> [OpenCmsServlet] Access denied.com.opencms.core.CmsException:
[com.opencms.file.oraclesql.CmsResourceBroker]/default/vfs/system/workplace/administration/logfileviewer/index.html

> Do you have any hints which can help me to solve theseproblems?
>
> Regards,
>Farnaz.
>
> Dariush wrote:Hi Farnaz,
> my DatasourceImpl is intended tobe used in prod env, in wizard you should
set useDataSource=false.
> Whenthe installation is finished, turn on useDatasource.
>
> P.S. Youshould have 3 datasources, not 4: oracleOci, oracleOcionline
andoracleOcibackup.
> Remember also that you have to start oc4j with-userThreads option in order
to make context sharable on user threads.

> Regards, Dariush.

>Sent: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 02:20:09 -0700 (PDT)
> Subject: Re: [opencms-dev]Urgent Opencms hangs Oracle 9IAS 9.0.3
>
> > Hi,
> >I would like to install opencms on oracleAs 10g and OC4j. So I tried it and
Ifaced with lots of problems. Then I tried to use datasource
implementationfoundedin archive mailinglist and did instructions for applying it:
> > -made opencms.jar again.
> > - deployed application
> > -updated opencms.properties: datasource
> > useDataSource=true
>> - made four datasources for oracle as your example
> > but when Itried to install it(with opencms wizard), In importing
workpalce, some criticalerrors happened.
> > would you please help me what's wrong with me?
> > I use:
> > opencms 5.0.1,
> > oracle AS 10g,
> > OC4j 9.0.4,
> > oracle 10g DB.
> >
>> Regards,
> > Farnaz.
> >
> > Importingworkpalce steps:
> > 137: atcom.opencms.boot.CmsSetupThread.run(CmsSetupThread.java:83)
> > 136:at com.opencms.boot.CmsMain.startSetup(CmsMain.java:120)
> > 135: atcom.opencms.boot.CmsMain.begin(CmsMain.java:164)
> > 134: atjava.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)

133:atsun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
> > 132:
atsun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
> > 131: at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(NativeMethod)
> > 130: atcom.opencms.core.CmsShell.commands(CmsShell.java:168)
> > 129: atcom.opencms.core.CmsShellCommands.(CmsShellCommands.java:78)
> > 128: java.lang.NullPointerException
> > 127:
>> 126: >>> atcom.opencms.boot.CmsSetupThread.run(CmsSetupThread.java:83)
> > 125:>>> at com.opencms.boot.CmsMain.startSetup(CmsMain.java:120)
>> 124: >>> at com.opencms.boot.CmsMain.begin(CmsMain.java:155)
> > 123: >>> at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Class.java:261)
> > 122: >>> at java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Class.java:308)
> > 121: >>> atjava.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:274)
> >120:>>>
atsun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:27)
> > 119: >>>
atsun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:39)
> > 118: >>> atsun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native
Method)
>> 117: >>> atcom.opencms.core.CmsShell.(CmsShell.java:105)
> > 116:>>> at com.opencms.core.OpenCms.(OpenCms.java:255)
>> 115: >>> atcom.opencms.file.CmsRbManager.init(CmsRbManager.java:88)
> > 114:>>>
atcom.opencms.file.oraclesql.CmsResourceBroker.init(CmsResourceBroker.java:67)
> > 113: >>>
atcom.opencms.file.genericSql.CmsResourceBroker.init(CmsResourceBroker.java:4182)
> > 112: >>>
atcom.opencms.file.oraclesql.CmsResourceBroker.createDbAccess(CmsResourceBroker.java:58)
> > 111: >>>atcom.opencms.file.oraclesql.CmsDbAccess.(CmsDbAccess.java:77)
> > 110: >>>
atcom.opencms.file.genericSql.CmsDbAccess.(CmsDbAccess.java:305)
> > 109: >>>
atcom.opencms.file.genericSql.CmsDbAccess.fillDefaults(CmsDbAccess.java:2785)
> > 108: >>>
atcom.opencms.file.genericSql.CmsDbAccess.createGroup(CmsDbAccess.java:1551)
> > 107: >>>
atcom.evermind.sql.OrclCMTConnection.prepareStatement(OrclCMTConnection.java:1014)
> > 106: >>>
atcom.evermind.sql.FilterConnection.prepareStatement(FilterConnection.java:228)
> > 105: >>>
atcom.evermind.sql.OrionCMTConnection.intercept(OrionCMTConnection.java:138)
> > 104: >>>
atcom.evermind.sql.OrionCMTConnection.setConnection(OrionCMTConnection.java:188)
> > 103: >>>
atcom.evermind.sql.OrionPooledDataSource.getConnection(OrionPooledDataSource.java:341)
> > 102:
>>>atcom.evermind.sql.PooledConnectionUsage.getPooledConnection(PooledConnectionUsage.java:22)
> > 101: >>>
atcom.evermind.sql.OrionPooledDataSource.getPooledConnection(OrionPooledDataSource.java:561)
> > 100: >>>
atcom.evermind.sql.DriverManagerConnectionPoolDataSource.getPooledConnection(DriverManagerConnectionPoolDataSource.java:36)
> > 99: >>>
atcom.evermind.sql.DriverManagerDataSource.getConnection(DriverManagerDataSource.java:181)
> > 98: >>> atoracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver.connect(OracleDriver.java:345)
> > 97:>>>
atoracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver.getConnectionInstance(OracleDriver.java:515)
> > 96: >>>
atoracle.jdbc.driver.OracleConnection.(OracleConnection.java:377)
> > 95: >>> atoracle.jdbc.ttc7.TTC7Protocol.logon(TTC7Protocol.java:198)
> > 94:>>> at oracle.jdbc.dbaccess.DBError.check_error(DBError.java:985)
> > 93: >>>atoracle.jdbc.dbaccess.DBError.throwSqlException(DBError.java:231)
> >92: >>> atoracle.jdbc.dbaccess.DBError.throwSqlException(DBError.java:189)
> >91: >>>java.sql.SQLException: invalid arguments in call
> >90: >>>Root cause:
> > 89: >>>-----------
>> 88: >> at com.opencms.boot.CmsSetupThread.run(CmsSetupThread.java:83)
> > 87: >> atcom.opencms.boot.CmsMain.startSetup(CmsMain.java:120)
> > 86: >>at com.opencms.boot.CmsMain.begin(CmsMain.java:155)
> > 85: >>at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Class.java:261)
> > 84: >> atjava.lang.Class.newInstance0(Class.java:308)
> > 83: >> atjava.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:274)
> >82: >>
atsun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:27)
> > 81:
>>atsun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:39)
> > 80: >> atsun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
>> 79: >> at com.opencms.core.CmsShell.(CmsShell.java:105)
> > 78: >> atcom.opencms.core.OpenCms.(OpenCms.java:255)
> > 77:>> at com.opencms.file.CmsRbManager.init(CmsRbManager.java:88)
>> 76: >>
atcom.opencms.file.oraclesql.CmsResourceBroker.init(CmsResourceBroker.java:67)
> > 75: >>
atcom.opencms.file.genericSql.CmsResourceBroker.init(CmsResourceBroker.java:4182)
> > 74: >>
atcom.opencms.file.oraclesql.CmsResourceBroker.createDbAccess(CmsResourceBroker.java:58)
> > 73: >> atcom.opencms.file.oraclesql.CmsDbAccess.(CmsDbAccess.java:77)
> > 72: >> atcom.opencms.file.genericSql.CmsDbAccess.(CmsDbAccess.java:305)
> > 71:
>>atcom.opencms.file.genericSql.CmsDbAccess.fillDefaults(CmsDbAccess.java:2785)
> > 70: >>
atcom.opencms.file.genericSql.CmsDbAccess.createGroup(CmsDbAccess.java:1566)
> > 69: >>root cause was java.sql.SQLException: invalidarguments in call
> > 68: >>com.opencms.core.CmsException: 4 Sqlexception. Detailed error:
[com.opencms.file.oraclesql.CmsDbAccess] invalidarguments in call.
> > 67: >>Root cause:
> > 66:>>-----------
> > 65: > atcom.opencms.boot.CmsSetupThread.run(CmsSetupThread.java:83)
> > 64:> at com.opencms.boot.CmsMain.startSetup(CmsMain.java:120)
> > 63:> at com.opencms.boot.CmsMain.begin(CmsMain.java:155)
> > 62: >at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Class.java:261)
> > 61: > atjava.lang.Class.newInstance0(Class.java:308)
> > 60: > atjava.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:274)
> >59:
>atsun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:27)
> > 58: >
atsun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:39)
> > 57: > atsun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
>> 56: > at com.opencms.core.CmsShell.(CmsShell.java:105)
> > 55: > atcom.opencms.core.OpenCms.(OpenCms.java:255)
> > 54: >at com.opencms.file.CmsRbManager.init(CmsRbManager.java:100)
> > 53:>root cause was java.sql.SQLException: invalid arguments in call
>> 52: >root cause was com.opencms.core.CmsException: 4 Sql exception.Detailed
error: [com.opencms.file.oraclesql.CmsDbAccess] invalid arguments incall.
> > 51: >com.opencms.core.CmsException: 33Resourcebroker-init error. Detailed
error: Critical error while loadingresourcebroker.
> > 50: >Root cause:
> > 49:>-----------
> >48:at com.opencms.boot.CmsSetupThread.run(CmsSetupThread.java:83)
> >47: at com.opencms.boot.CmsMain.startSetup(CmsMain.java:120)
> > 46:at com.opencms.boot.CmsMain.begin(CmsMain.java:155)
> > 45: atjava.lang.Class.newInstance(Class.java:261)
> > 44: atjava.lang.Class.newInstance0(Class.java:308)
> > 43: atjava.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:274)
> >42:
atsun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:27)
> > 41:
atsun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:39)
> > 40: atsun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
>> 39: at com.opencms.core.CmsShell.(CmsShell.java:105)
>> 38: at com.opencms.core.OpenCms.(OpenCms.java:259)
>> 37: root cause was java.sql.SQLException: invalid arguments in call
> > 36: root cause was com.opencms.core.CmsException:4Sql exception. Detailed
error: [com.opencms.file.oraclesql.CmsDbAccess] invalidarguments in call.
> > 35: root cause wascom.opencms.core.CmsException: 33 Resourcebroker-init
error. Detailed error:Critical error while loading resourcebroker.
> > 34:com.opencms.core.CmsException: 33 Resourcebroker-init error. Detailed
error:Database init failed.
> > 33: . Critical init error/3:com.opencms.core.CmsException: Critical error
while loading resourcebroker
> > 32: [CmsRbManager] Critical error while loading resourcebroker
> > 31: . Database access init : ok
> > 30: [CmsDbAccess]fillDefaults() starting NOW!
> > 29: . Database fill default: yes
> > 28: Looking upjdbc/oracleOci
> > 27: creatingInitialContext
> > 26: jndiPoolName:jdbc/oracleOci
> > 25:Creating new pool:oracleOci
> > 24: . Database access init : ok
> > 23: . Using digest encoding: MD5 from SUN version 1.42
>> 22: . Digest file encoding :UTF-8
> > 21: . Digest configured : MD5
> > 20: . Database backuppool : jdbc:opencmspool:oracleOcibackup
> > 19: . Database online pool: jdbc:opencmspool:oracleOcionline
> > 18: . Database offline pool:jdbc:opencmspool:oracleOci
> > 17: . Database access init : ok
> > 16: Enabling pool debug, level:1
> > 15: . UsingDatasourceDriver...
> > 14: Using Datasource.
> > 13:useDataSource:true
> > 12: Using DriverFactory to choose the correctdriver...
> > 11: . Resource broker init : phase 3 ok - creating dbaccess module
> > 10: . Resource broker init : phase 2 ok -initializing database
> > 9: . Resource broker init : phase 1 ok -starting
> > 8: . Resource broker class:com.opencms.file.oraclesql.CmsResourceBroker
> > 7: . Resource brokerused : oracleOci
> > 6: . Operating sytem : Linux 2.4.19-4GB i386
> > 5: . Java VM in use : Java HotSpot(TM) Server VM 1.4.2_02-b03mixed mode
Sun MicrosystemsInc.
> > 4: . Ethernet address used: f3:94:7c:69:e1:18
> > 3: .Encoding set to : UTF-8
> > 2: . System file.encoding : UTF-8
>> 1: . OpenCms encoding : UTF-8
> > 0: %%%
props:/home/oracle/OraHomeAS/j2ee/CMS_OC4J/applications/cmsdatasource/cmsdatasource/WEB-INF/config/opencms.properties

------- End of Original Message-------

http://mail.yahoo.com