[opencms-dev] RE: 12. openCMS installation exception?(Gaworski, Priemyslaw S)

Mike Bachrynowski mikeb at tableau.co.uk
Fri Oct 29 12:32:04 CEST 2004

No problems with Tomcat 5.0 / opencms - 3 installs; 2 XP professional
and 1 XP home...looking forward to install on W2K3 server next.  In the
past (well before opencms) I have had the fun and games with Xerces and
with various versions of java, Ant and Eclipse.  It takes time to sort
out and perhaps if you get someelse to check environment variables, PATH
and CLASSPATH.

Good luck

Mike