[opencms-dev] XML Content Demo

Marc Davenport mdavenport at endeca.com
Fri Oct 29 22:33:44 CEST 2004

Greetings all,

Version 6 is fantastic! I'm still getting to know the system.  I was going
to use version 5 for a website being put up in about a month, but I need the
functionality of the XML Content.  I was going to make my own Content
Definition and module, but the XML content method seems more powerful, and
easier to duplicate.  I know there is no formal documentation for version 6,
but if someone could just give me a layout of the basic steps to create my
own xml content I would really appreciate it.  The demo looks great, but I
don't know what each file is actually doing. I've only got guesses.  If
anyone could help me out, I'd really appreciate it.  The archives will too;
I'm sure this kind of question will come up again.

Best,
Marc Davenport

This email message and any attachments are confidential to Endeca. If you
are not the intended recipient, please notify Endeca immediately -- by
replying to this message or by sending an email to: legal at endeca.com -- and
destroy all copies of this message and any attachments. Thank you.