[opencms-dev] Is it possible to change default body of a page?

Farnaz Fotrousi f_fotrousi at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 30 13:17:42 CEST 2004

Hi,

I have created some bodies in default_bodies folder of my module in opencms 5.0.1. So when I create a page, I can select bodies from a drop down list.But it is not possible to change body after the page is created.
Is it possible to change page's body after page is created?
To be more clear, I can change template in WYSIWYG editor. How is it possible to change bodies' templates? Is it possible to use body option in editor in order to change defined bodies?
Regards,
Farnaz