[opencms-dev] ocms6.2 demopages help

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Sat Oct 30 15:58:54 CEST 2004

Open the "properties" screen of the "xyz" folder. Go to the "Advanced"
property screen. There, click the "Define" button.

Define a new property called:

style_main_startfolder

After defining the property, set the value of this property on the "xyz"
folder to "true".

Basically this means that this folder ("xyz") is now considered to be a
"start folder", and so it starts it's own navigation tree. The head
navigation will automatically follow if you do not force it to another
location. Also searches will now first search only in the subtree of the
start folder, and then there's an option to search the entire site on the
result page. You can give this site "area" a name by setting the "Area name"
in the _configuration/configuration_common file.

Best Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior
Alkacon Software - The OpenCms Experts