[opencms-dev] Possible Bug when using Interface I_CmsScheduledJob

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Sun Oct 31 19:13:58 CET 2004

Ok the JavaDoc is incomplete, I just added:

     * The result String will be written to the OpenCms logfile in the
     * <code>org.opencms.scheduler.CmsScheduleManager</code> channel,

So yes, you need to configure log4j in opencms.properties for the log to
actually appear.

Best Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior