[opencms-dev] Problem of jsp encoding

刘云 lysss713 at 163.com
Wed Nov 3 13:15:37 CET 2004

Hi all:

I encounter two problem,in one side,When I have installed the openCMS  successfully by default,however when I edit the sites/default/index.jsp in the workspace using chinese character ,as saving it ,the chinese character changed like this "中文".but when i open it in explorer,the chinese character display normally.In another,when i create a new jsp file,as I input the chinese character,the file can saved normally.but when explore it,it display in such character like this "中文".My developing enviroment like this:

	OS:win2000 server
	web server:tomcat5.0.27
	DataBase:mysql4.0.12
	explorer:IE6.0