[opencms-dev] default_bodies syntax ...

Joachim Arrasz info at arrasz.de
Thu Nov 4 08:03:48 CET 2004

Hi,

>I think I have confused myself. Can you explain the purpose of this and
>template-elements?

the templates in the folder default_bodies from each module are
predefined HTML-Bodies. If you create a new Page with the wizard you have
the choose between a Mastertemplate and a body-template. If you now have
created such a body-template and saved it into a default-bodies folder
you will
find your template in the second select box on this page. The Design you
created in the template will be included at creation time to your new
Page. So you it´s quite easy to create pages in a standard outfit.

Hope this helps to clarify

Best Regards

Joachim Arrasz

Synyx oHG Karlsruhe