[opencms-dev] Error in Update of large page HTML

luca.bonzagni luca.bonzagni at freefile.it
Thu Nov 4 12:41:00 CET 2004

Hi,
Can anyone help me in this error?

When I try to save or update a long page using WYSWYG tool the saving procedure failed.
I usually OBTAIN the Browser error "The Page cannot be display" and I loose all the change
done on the page.

This error depend also if I'm usinga fast or slow connection.
This error is independent from the kind of browser.

Could be an error of Application (OpenCMS) Time-OUT ? (strange is fix into 30 minutes and
the eroor happend after 30 seconds)
Could it be a limitation on the Upload file (my file is more or less 400 Kbyte)?
Any other idea?

Thanks
Luca Bonzagni

Ing. Luca Bonzagni