_Re:_[opencms-dev]_Problem_with_group-inheritance

Andre Bernardini mail at andre-bernardini.de
Thu Nov 4 15:07:28 CET 2004

And there is the problem: In my system it does not work as shown in your gif
(although I would be happy if it would). If I don't missinterprete it, User 4
and User 5 should indirectly be in group A.

In my installation User1, User2 and User3 would be indirect members of group B.

so long...
André Bernardini

btw: cool URL ;-)