[opencms-dev] cmsshell and alpha2

Russ Sarbora russ at synthys.com
Thu Nov 4 21:21:24 CET 2004

I've been trying to get the command line shell running with the alpha2
release but with no luck. Has anybody else experienced this problem?

It looks like some problem with the xml configuration files and
Digester. The exception is included below. All the .xml files in my
config directory look valid to me and I have not modified them since
running the setup.

        at
a:39)

        at
Impl.java:25)

        at
org.apache.commons.beanutils.MethodUtils.invokeMethod(MethodUtils.java:2
16)

        at
org.apache.commons.digester.CallMethodRule.end(CallMethodRule.java:585)

        at org.apache.commons.digester.Rule.end(Rule.java:228)

        at
org.apache.commons.digester.Digester.endElement(Digester.java:1067)

        at
org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.endElement(Unknown Source)

        at
org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractXMLDocumentParser.emptyElement(Unknown
Source)

        at
org.apache.xerces.impl.dtd.XMLDTDValidator.emptyElement(Unknown Source)

        at
org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanStartElement(U
nknown Source)

        at
org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl$FragmentContentDis
patcher.dispatch(Unknown Source)

        at
org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(Unkno
wn Source)

Source)

Source)

        at org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.parse(Unknown
Source)

        at
org.apache.commons.digester.Digester.parse(Digester.java:1591)

        at
org.opencms.configuration.CmsConfigurationManager.loadXmlConfiguration(C
msConfigurationManager.java:489)

        at
org.opencms.configuration.CmsConfigurationManager.loadXmlConfiguration(C
msConfigurationManager.java:329)

        at
org.opencms.main.OpenCmsCore.initConfiguration(OpenCmsCore.java:924)

        at
org.opencms.main.OpenCmsCore.upgradeRunlevel(OpenCmsCore.java:1336)