[opencms-dev] default_bodies syntax ...

mmihaili at csc.com.au mmihaili at csc.com.au
Fri Nov 5 01:33:40 CET 2004

Yes, but how does the template-elements property come into play?

Regards,
Moris.

Hi,

>I think I have confused myself. Can you explain the purpose of this and
>template-elements?

the templates in the folder default_bodies from each module are
predefined HTML-Bodies. If you create a new Page with the wizard you have
the choose between a Mastertemplate and a body-template. If you now have
created such a body-template and saved it into a default-bodies folder
you will
find your template in the second select box on this page. The Design you
created in the template will be included at creation time to your new
Page. So you it´s quite easy to create pages in a standard outfit.

Hope this helps to clarify

Best Regards

Joachim Arrasz

Synyx oHG Karlsruhe

--
/**
* @author Joachim Arrasz
* @mail arrasz at synyx.de
* @url http://www.synyx.de
*/

Moris Mihailidis
Computer Sciences Corporation
EBS-BSS Web Services e-Business South
58 Queensbridge St, Southbank, VIC 3006, Australia
Ph: +61-3-8695-1527    Fax:+61-3-8695-1540
Email: mmihaili at csc.com.au

for such purpose.