[opencms-dev] OpenCMS 5.0.1 with MS SqlServer 2000

David Causse dcausse at cognitis.fr
Fri Nov 5 15:54:14 CET 2004

Hi,

We're trying to use the microsoft sql server 2000 database. We use
jdbc:microsoft:sqlserver driver.
We could create and import the OpenCMS repository, but we have very
stranges behaviours inside
the opencms explorer/administration.

For example:

* If we switch to administration view with Offline project we got the
SQLServer Error :
    "invalid parameter bindings"
* If we global publish all offline project we have javascript error that
say :
    "vr" undefined for the file workplace/action/index.html

Anyone have some feedback using OpenCMS with MS SQLServer?

PS.  Is merant driver free to use, and where can we download them?
PPS. We develop on OpenCMS 5.0.1 with MySLQ with no problem.

Thank you.

David.