[opencms-dev] OpenCMS using problem

jack9591 jack9591 at 163.com
Mon Nov 8 07:22:30 CET 2004

Hi all,

When using the module named org.opencms.templates_1.1 and apply it to a
simple web page I am getting the following error :

javax.servlet.ServletException: Resource loader error in file
'/system/modules/org.opencms.templates/elements/template-nav-top.jsp'

Root cause:
org.apache.jasper.JasperException
 at
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:2
54)
 at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:295)
 at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:241)
 at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.invoke(ApplicationDispatcher.
java:684)
 at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.doInclude(ApplicationDispatch
er.java:575)
 at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.include(ApplicationDispatcher
.java:498)

 at com.opencms.flex.CmsJspLoader.service(CmsJspLoader.java:962)
 at
com.opencms.flex.cache.CmsFlexRequestDispatcher.include(CmsFlexRequestDispat
cher.java:268)
 at com.opencms.flex.CmsJspLoader.load(CmsJspLoader.java:567)

I have checked the existence of the jsp file 'template-nav-top.jsp'. But I
really don't see what can cause this error. I have also tried the previous
version of the module but unfortunatuly I had the same problem.  Any ideas.

best regards

jack9591 at 163.com