[opencms-dev] Cleaning up the URLs (removing /opencms/opencms)

Robert Burén robert.buren at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 17:52:49 CET 2004

Thanks!

That seemed to fix one of my problems. Only one left to go. However,
it's more or less a showstopper. When we try to edit an html page we
get the Exception below. Editing JSP pages works, strangely enough.
Maybe there's some other directory we should avoid proxying (like we
do now for "/opencms", "/resources", and "/export")?

- When trying to edit an html page we get the following:
com.opencms.core.CmsException: 0 Unknown exception. Detailed error:
Can not read projectId of tempfileproject for creating temporary file
for editing! java.lang.NumberFormatException: null.
       at com.opencms.workplace.CmsXmlTemplateEditor.getContent(CmsXmlTemplateEditor.java:255)
       at com.opencms.template.cache.CmsElementXml.getContent(CmsElementXml.java:171)
       at com.opencms.template.cache.CmsUri.callCanonicalRoot(CmsUri.java:185)
       at com.opencms.template.cache.CmsElementCache.callCanonicalRoot(CmsElementCache.java:149)
       at com.opencms.launcher.CmsXmlLauncher.generateOutput(CmsXmlLauncher.java:285)
[....]

Thanks,

Robert