[opencms-dev] cms:contentload collectors

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Wed Nov 10 10:33:20 CET 2004

This is possible, but you must implement your own content collector for
this. Change the org.opencms.file.CmsDefaultCollector which contains the
default collector implementation. You can add different collectors in the
opencms-vfs,xml using the <collector> node.

Best Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior
Alkacon Software - The OpenCms Experts