[opencms-dev] Urgent : Communication link failure: java.net.SocketException, underlying cause: Connection reset

Markus Daniel markus.daniel at synyx.de
Thu Nov 11 12:36:57 CET 2004

adil berdai wrote:
> Hi,
> I installed open CMS 6.0 alpha 2. When I'm logged in , Windows displays
> sometimes a message telling that the Mysql must shutdown !! I'm
> wondering what's he raison.
>
> the port of my sql is configured  to 3306 and everything is taken by
> defaut (means that user name= root and psw ='')
> The tomcat is using the 95 as port number.

Hi,
I am not sure if I understand you properly...
You have your tomcat listening on port 95?
WindowsSystem?

Please give us more information.

Maybe tomcat or mysql lacks rights on the system or you are on the end
of allowed connections or anything like that....
It happens sometimes not always?

Do have any connectionLimits or somthing like that?

HTH,

regards,
Markus