[opencms-dev] JSP edit with WYSIWYG

Alaa Murad opencms at mkan.net
Fri Nov 12 12:03:27 CET 2004

Dear All,
I have installed the openCMS at my server with almost no problem. I
started to create the template (JSP template) . and I now noticing that
the JSP file can't be edit with the WYSIWYG designer, only works with the
HTML pages, why ? So if I want to use any JSP tag I will lose the WYSIWYG
editor support ! . sometimes you do need a couple of lines of code but you
want the web designer to work also in the site .

I know I can still use the FrontPage and then copy-paste the JSP code, but
why then use the CMS at all ???

So ,do I need to create very jsp as template then use it the HTML WYSIWYG ?

I want to able to keep the WYSIWYG but with ability to switch to the HTML code
and add couple of jsp code ,can that be done?

Thanks in advance.

--
Alaa Murad
Mkan.net