[opencms-dev] Setup Freezes on save_properties.jsp

Roedel, Mark MarkRoedel at letu.edu
Sat Nov 13 00:02:00 CET 2004

When I ran into something like this on FreeBSD (although I don't
remember whether it was at exactly the same point in the install
process), I eventually tracked it down to my /dev/random having run out
of randomness...might at least be worth checking in your case.

--
Mark Roedel
Web Programmer / Analyst