[opencms-dev] Adding Sites

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Tue Nov 16 09:28:24 CET 2004

What you try to acive is not possible. Each site must have a different
server name / port combination, So having 2 sites under
http://xy.sytes.net:8080 is impossible. You must configure it for one site
at http://xy.sytes.net:8080 <http://xy.sytes.net:8080/>  and the other at
http://xy.sytes.net:8081.

Also, the sites must be is separate folders that have no parent - child
relationship. Best way to do this is putting all sites under /sites/default/
as recommended.

Best Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior